Gateway 1

go!

I assume you mean Gate1. We are going on our first trip with them in Sept., 14 day China with a 4 day Yangtze River cruise. They were so reasonably priced we had to try them. Everything I hear from people who have gone with them has been very positive! The trip looks great and the hotels they have chosen get good reviews so I feel pretty confident that we have made a good choice.

Our first river cruise was with Gate 1 and had no complaints whatsoever. They lease their ships - so I suppose a lot would depend on which ship you were looking to travel on.

Cole

We traveled with them in April and May on the 19 day Eastern Europe cruise/tour beginning in Warsaw and ending in Berlin. The hotels were excellent, our guide Erika was terrific, the Sound of Music was fine but needs some updating. I would go with them again.

• 1 month later...
We traveled with them in April and May on the 19 day Eastern Europe cruise/tour beginning in Warsaw and ending in Berlin. The hotels were excellent, our guide Erika was terrific, the Sound of Music was fine but needs some updating. I would go with them again.

My DH and I are leaving tomorrow for the same Gate 1 tour. You were kind enough to provide me with some additional information in June but have a (very) last minute question.

In your follow up response to mentioned going on the optional Salt Mines tour in Krakow. This is on our to do list however we are exploring doing this tour ourselves. Opt tour is $69 per person. Admission to Salt Mines is $25 per person so big difference in costs. I notice we are scheduled to meet for a dinner that same night in Krakow. Can you provide me with any insights into timing for the day? i.e. arrival in Krakow, departure for optional tour, dinner? Was the dinner in the hotel, sit down, menu or buffet?

Thank you in advance for any and all information related to my question or anything else that comes to mind. I have kept a copy of the excellent information you shared in June.

Danielle

Archived