Breakaway Cabin Selection Question

neptune18

Looking to book Breakaway for next summer and we need connecting cabins for two sons (20 and 18) wife and me. I'm thinking about connecting BCs on deck 14. Any thoughts or advice? Has there been any pattern as to which side faces pier in Bermuda? Thanks.

Looking to book Breakaway for next summer and we need connecting cabins for two sons (20 and 18) wife and me. I'm thinking about connecting BCs on deck 14. Any thoughts or advice? Has there been any pattern as to which side faces pier in Bermuda? Thanks.

I've seen it docked on the port side twice in July. Really, it's anybody's guess. If you pick the starboard side you're probably more likely to face the pier.

I've seen it docked on the port side twice in July. Really, it's anybody's guess. If you pick the starboard side you're probably more likely to face the pier.

I was on the July 21 sailing and we docked port side. The week before us, the Breakaway was also docked port side. I have been watching and it is really anyone's guess as dcipjr states.

We had four connecting BA cabins on Deck 13, towards the aft (starting at 13264-13262).

I like our cabins to be sandwiched inbetween decks of only cabins. I thought deck 15 had things above Deck 14 so that is why I did not choose deck 14.

Also, being in the back of the ship was wonderful. Just a couple of flights up and we were at the Buffet, Pool, etc. Great location without too much foot traffic and just a few cabins down from the elevator.

Enjoy!

And it's docked port side again this week as well, so there goes the once a month theory I guess. Does the Summit always dock first - does it depend on that? Checking the port cam on Wed mornings is one of the first things I do (after making coffee of course) but I've yet to be up early enough to see either ship pulling in, but I do watch it sail away each Fri @ 5:00.

We docked before the Summit last year on the Star. I got up early to watch us come into port, and then afterwards, while I was taking my morning walk on the Promenade deck, I watched the Summit come in.

Since the Breakaway has taken the Star's spot on that run, I don't know whether it's any different now.

Thanks, I think 13 is the place to be. Where do the cabins connect? Do you lose the couch?

No, my mother's cabin and my cabin both connected and we both had the couch.

Our beds were on opposite walls so it works out. My mother's couch was by the balcony and my couch was by the closet.

We were aft, portside. I think our cabin was 13264 connecting to 13262. I LOVED the location. Just 2 flights up was the Garden Cafe and up again for pool, H2O, etc. all in the back so it was great. Also, although we were close to the elevator, we weren't one of the first few cabins you see so it was great.

js- What was directly across from your cabin? It's shown on the deck plan as a square with an "x" through it.

Nothing was across from my cabin. I believe there are insides across from me but they are interior hallways so when we came out it was just a wall in the hallway with pictures the interior rooms had their doors open up on the other side and never even saw them.

Archived