Excursion wish list

ozarklover

We are planning our excursions on the Princess web site. What is the wish list used for? Is it like a waiting list if the excursion you are interested in is full?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I put in excursions that interest me, but I'm not sure about. I might go back 10 times and look it over, or go to the ports section and see if anyone has done it, before I decide.

We are planning our excursions on the Princess web site. What is the wish list used for? Is it like a waiting list if the excursion you are interested in is full?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It is definitely not a waiting list, which requires one sign up for that tour.

What we do is: I will review all the possible excursions and create a wish list with those I think might interest either my wife or myself. We then both look at the wish list to decide what we want to do in each port. For instance we love snorkeling but find that if we do this exclusively we wear ourselves out. So we will choose a snorkel tour, and historical or other tours less strenuous. This is the online wish list. Then we look at private or independent excursions as alternative possibilities. In our case if we have chosen a snorkeling tour for each port we can decide from the Wish List which ones we think look the most interesting.

Once we decide then we will book the tours (Princess, private, or none).

Archived