How to search through RCI Policies

It is just the nature of a public forum to get the repetitive posts about the same topics. Some of the favorites on here would be alcohol, smoking, luggage, dining, etc. I some times think this is not for a lack of trying, as finding the answers for a novice user can be a challenge.

It is pretty safe to assume that most of us are aware that RCI's website is less than stellar, and searching on forums can be a daunting task because of the number of keyword hits you can get if just type in "alcohol" for example.

Here is a little Google tip for you.

In the search box for Google (or your favorite search engine) type:

Royal Caribbean, FAQ, wine

Replace the word "wine" with any topic you are looking for (luggage, coffe pot, blender, etc.). This will narrow your search results to the FAQ sections of the RCI website, and the majority of their FAQ's are data from their official policies.

Happy Searching!

It is just the nature of a public forum to get the repetitive posts about the same topics. Some of the favorites on here would be alcohol, smoking, luggage, dining, etc. I some times think this is not for a lack of trying, as finding the answers for a novice user can be a challenge.

It is pretty safe to assume that most of us are aware that RCI's website is less than stellar, and searching on forums can be a daunting task because of the number of keyword hits you can get if just type in "alcohol" for example.

Replace the word "wine" with any topic you are looking for (luggage, coffe pot, blender, etc.). This will narrow your search results to the FAQ sections of the RCI website, and the majority of their FAQ's are data from their official policies.

Happy Searching!

Good tip for people - thanks :-)

Happy Searching!

Thanks for the info, but I have no trouble finding what I need on the RCI website. You have to know the "key" word to enter in the Search box.:D

Archived