Bahamas cruise in December

teaach

I want to take a cruise from NYC to the Bahamas in December. Ports of call are: Cape Canavaral, and two Bahama stops. Will it be really cold and bleak? Carnival is giving me an amazing deal. Please help.

During the early morning hours of an average December day in The Bahamas, you can expect the temperature will be in the vicinity of 68.2 degrees. In December, temperatures typically rise to around 77.3 degrees by early afternoon. By early evening, temperatures in The Bahamas generally decline to around 71.4 degrees. Overall, temperatures in The Bahamas during December average around 72.0 degrees.

Your 1st and last day at sea will be chilly but the pool area will be under cover. I saw those prices and I just may join you.:)

I want to take a cruise from NYC to the Bahamas in December. Ports of call are: Cape Canavaral, and two Bahama stops. Will it be really cold and bleak? Carnival is giving me an amazing deal. Please help.

Not cold and bleak.. but it can be a bit chilly, depending on the weather pattern at that time.

Some day's it's bright and sunny, others overcast and breezy.

Winter months are hit or miss.

Any way you look at it.. it will be warmer than NYC.

Archived