Laundry service on Majesty

kendelq

Hi! I just read somewhere that mid-way through the trip the majesty offers a $20 laundry service for a bag of laundry? Is this true?

Also, is the food voucher for $5 worth it? I mean where you can buy a voucher good for food while you are on the island....

Thanks!:)

Hello again. there is a $20.00 laundry special about half way through that is all you can fit in the bag they gave you comes back the following afternoon...normally they give to you on wednesday and it comes back friday pm.

The voucher is from NCL is good for lunch. For $10.00 total you can use it for dinner. Only one a trip unless you can buy one from another cruiser who doesn't use it. The restuarants are ok some are good. The Carriage house in St George has a good reputation and most NCL people who eat at it have been happy with the food there. The voucher will be delivered to you room for lunch. If you don't use it you have to turn it in to get a credit or to upgrade it for dinner. I like this from NCL allows you to eat on an expensive island for minimal cost.

The list is on the NCL website and I have posted it elsewhere. Enjoy.

Archived