best website for cozumel excursions?

chanpion13

hi. we are going here in mid-september for half a day.

doing a google search for excursions i found this:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d651462-Reviews-Cozumel_Cruise_Excursions_Private_Tours-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

has anyone had experience with this specific company? we are thinking about doing the atv/snorkeling package. just want to know if it is the safest and most economical.

also, it states for their ATV tour... "Don't Pay High Cruise Ship Prices for Our ATV & Snorkel Tour, when you can book direct and save! WE UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT BOOK CARNIVAL PASSENGERS BECAUSE OF OUR COMPETITIVE PRICING :("

what does that mean? i mean i'm going on carnival but do i need to say what cruise i'm on? can i just go there and buy the excursion. i'm not sure why carnival isn't allowed to use this.

thanks!

Those tour people don't know if you got there by ship, airplane or whatever, and I am sure they could care less. They will take your money with no problem. Carnival just has a deal with them that says they cannot book a CCL passenger, but again, you are under no obligation to tell them how you got there.

What it means is that youhave to tell them how you are getting to Cozumel, or where on Coz you are staying so when thye pick you up for the excursion they know where to go--which hotel, which pier. And if you happen to be arriving via a Carnival ship, you cna't book directly with them because they run excursions for Carnival and Carnival gets a % of each passenger's fare. Not that that's fair for even the vendor, but many vendors sign up for cruise line excursions as a way to get more people for their business. Sometimes it works well sometimes not.

But unless you can tell them you're arriving via another cruise line (and can get to that pier before the scheduled pick up time) you'll have to take th eCarnival version of the tour or find another vendor with a similar tour.

By far the best is http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com , COZUMEL CRUISE EXCURSIONS . COM which is Island Marketing

amazing tours and you can talk to them live. I always talk to Katie and she can tell you when your ship gets in and all the info you need about when you need to be back on the ship and all the time differences as it can be confusing, different times / daylight saving etc as Mexico is different then USA. She is great on advise for kids, grandparents etc:-)

By far the best is http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com , COZUMEL CRUISE EXCURSIONS . COM which is Island Marketing

amazing tours and you can talk to them live. I always talk to Katie and she can tell you when your ship gets in and all the info you need about when you need to be back on the ship and all the time differences as it can be confusing, different times / daylight saving etc as Mexico is different then USA. She is great on advise for kids, grandparents etc:-)

Agreed. We used this company to book Nachi Cocom Beach club. Actually it was Katie who suggested this option to us and it turned out to be the best day of our cruise! Thanks Katie!!!

Archived