I love the Lido Deck

I always book the lido deck balcony or interior it doesn't matter. Well I booked a interior on the Breeze and now with price drops I can book a balcony for cheaper on the Empress Deck.......should I switch or stay on the lido? I can also book a balcony on the Vista for less than my interior on the lido but I think the Vista would be noisy....any suggestions?

I always book the lido deck balcony or interior it doesn't matter. Well I booked a interior on the Breeze and now with price drops I can book a balcony for cheaper on the Empress Deck.......should I switch or stay on the lido? I can also book a balcony on the Vista for less than my interior on the lido but I think the Vista would be noisy....any suggestions?

Can you get a price adjustment on your Lido inside cabin. I'm sure it's cheaper now than the balconies are now, so if you really want Lido, keep the inside but get a price adjustment or OBC for it.

Lido is a great location, but if you can't get a price adjustment, I'd take the Vista balcony plus OBC (or price reduction if you haven't reached final payment date).

Vista is noisy if your room is underneath the pool . Lido deck is the best.

Noise for the Vista deck depends on where it is. If you are in the forward part of the ship (around the atrium area & forward), you will have rooms above you, which is good. So if you cannot adjust the price of your interior, then I would suggest taking a balcony on Vista in the forward section. That puts you just one set of stairs below where you like to be, plus you get a balcony instead of an interior. Despite the statistics claiming they're equal, the balcony room (inside part) is actually quite a bit larger than an interior. For that alone, I would make that switch, unless I could get a good price reduction on the interior.

My top 2 choices for a room are balcony and Lido but if I couldn't have both....I think I'd have to stick with the balcony. A little extra walking couldn't hurt but being in the inside room vs a balcony :(........no doubt..BALCONY :)

Super excited about our first Lido deck room on our upcoming cruise. Decided it was completely necessary when cruising with 2 teenage boys who eat all the time. The only way I am giving it up is if the balcony prices drop significantly and I can get one still reasonably close to the Lido deck.

Thanks for all your input......by the time I checked the post again the prices went back up......waiting to see if they drop again. Still going over all your suggestions....Thank you! I can't get OBC because my category is sold out! Only option is to upgrade to another cabin for lower price.

We have a inside room on the Lido for the first time come April 26 we always get a balcony. We don't spend a huge amount of time on the balcony so we are thinking with being right on the Lido maybe we will take in more of the outside movie and the Lido itself. I like the fact that I can walk out and see what's going on ocean wise and weather wise. It's my daughter and I and we spend only sleeping time in the room. Hope were not sorry but you don't know until you try it.

Archived