Breakaway Splash academy - late night

My eleven year old just recently got off. Originally I had not given him the privilege to sign out but he was basically the only ten year old in there who couldn't. He met a group of kids and they signed themselves out at 1030 when splash ended and went to osheehans or the arcade. I was a little uncomfortable about this at first but with iconcierge, responsibility and a little shadowing I was play with it

My kids have not stayed after hours, but keep in mind that they do group sitting after hours, so all age groups will be together. I believe they recommend that you sign your kids up earlier in the evening if you plan on leaving them after hours.

Our kids stayed almost every night late night until 12-1! They loved it, this is while on the Jewel we will be sailing Breakaway on 9/8, and they are looking forward to doing it again. The group we are with the kids are 12-10-10-9-7-6, so they will be together at night. The fe was 20 a night and it was worth it for our adult time and shows!

My eleven year old just recently got off. Originally I had not given him the privilege to sign out but he was basically the only ten year old in there who couldn't. He met a group of kids and they signed themselves out at 1030 when splash ended and went to osheehans or the arcade. I was a little uncomfortable about this at first but with iconcierge, responsibility and a little shadowing I was play with it

Thanks...We are also uncomfortable with having him sign himself out but I guess we will need to decide based upon circumstances. Did your son have the iconcierge on an iPod touch or smart phone?

He had it on the iPhone but I think it can work on the I touch. Not sure. The first night he asked to go with some new friends I literally shadowed him. I met some of the other parents and their kids had been on over 15 cruises and they really helped relax me. My main rule was stay in touch and no crossing through floors that had cabins. (Ie go to the waterfront etc). It also helped our room was three doors in from the staircase

Archived