Any chance flo-rider lessons open up once on board?

Hello All.

I'm very late thinking about flo-rider lessons. We are cruising on FOS in 12days. I have group of 3-4 that may want lessons. I would want to do them early in the week, but they don't show available online. Any chance more lesson time will open up once we are on board? Or can we book private lesson for ourselves? Thanks!!:)

Hello All.

I'm very late thinking about flo-rider lessons. We are cruising on FOS in 12days. I have group of 3-4 that may want lessons. I would want to do them early in the week, but they don't show available online. Any chance more lesson time will open up once we are on board? Or can we book private lesson for ourselves? Thanks!!:)

I was able to book them on Independence for my daughter and her friend while onboard, but I did not try scheduling them online prior, so I don't know if they were fully booked or not. I did have to go directly to the desk area next to the flowrider to reserve the lesson, and I paid for it there as well.

Hello All.

I would say you should have pretty good chances if you make it one of the first things you do when you get on board.

I was able to book them on Independence for my daughter and her friend while onboard, but I did not try scheduling them online prior, so I don't know if they were fully booked or not. I did have to go directly to the desk area next to the flowrider to reserve the lesson, and I paid for it there as well.

Correction---it was on Liberty in November of 2012, not Independence--have my cruises mixed up here!

I believe the maximum number for the group lessons was 8, but there were only 5 in my daughters group.

Archived