Freestyle Daily for 1 night cruise

Luvmesomeme

Does anyone know if there is a freestyle daily for the one night weekend cruise? I am going with a few of my best friends to celebrate my birthday and was curious as to what activities are scheduled. If there is one and someone has a copy I would be eternally grateful if you could post it. Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a freestyle daily for the one night weekend cruise? I am going with a few of my best friends to celebrate my birthday and was curious as to what activities are scheduled. If there is one and someone has a copy I would be eternally grateful if you could post it. Thanks.

You'll see regular activities scheduled. Shows, entertainment, etc. Restaurants will have longer hours to accomodate the masses...

Getting a daily of a one-nighter now won't tell you what's on your specific cruise in January though...

You'll see regular activities scheduled. Shows, entertainment, etc. Restaurants will have longer hours to accomodate the masses...

Getting a daily of a one-nighter now won't tell you what's on your specific cruise in January though...

I guess I was hoping that someone had one from a past cruise perhaps this past January.

I guess I was hoping that someone had one from a past cruise perhaps this past January.

One-nighters are usually done when they have empty space in the schedule to fill. Entertainment depends pretty much on the specific date, entertainment schedule on surrounding cruises, etc.

They are from January 2012.

Archived