On the Carnival Sunshine

gailjen

Just arrived in Athens, though I would report back. I was a little worried about what I'd read before leaving. The ship is wonderful it looks totally like a new ship, just a tad smaller than the breeze. Our landing on deck 7 has a few leaks from aircon but other than that all is well.

No queuing for food etc apart from sea days which you expect, sun beds were tightly packed on seaday but enough to go around.

Any questions will try and pop back later x

Just arrived in Athens, though I would report back. I was a little worried about what I'd read before leaving. The ship is wonderful it looks totally like a new ship, just a tad smaller than the breeze. Our landing on deck 7 has a few leaks from aircon but other than that all is well.

No queuing for food etc apart from sea days which you expect, sun beds were tightly packed on seaday but enough to go around.

Any questions will try and pop back later x

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. I think all of the "kinks" have been worked out and all is well aboard the the Sunshine.

Archived