Anyone have pictures of interior room on Adventure?

We have booked an interior room, kinda nervous cause never had one before, always did balconies. But, to save money so my son can come along we booked interior 9235, has a pullman bed. Anyone have any pics so can get an idea of size/layout etc?

You are in a pretty good spot. The room is small, no doubt. Just use it for sleep and you will be fine. Bring a power strip and some kind of light. I have heard of some people leaving the bathroom light on and the light under the door is just enough. Also bring an alarm clock as you will have no concept of time due to no natural light. The cabin steward will put away that bed and pull it out like magic for you. You won't need to ask. You will just come back and it will be ready. Keep looking for upgrade deals though. You never know.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We have booked an interior room, kinda nervous cause never had one before, always did balconies. But, to save money so my son can come along we booked interior 9235, has a pullman bed. Anyone have any pics so can get an idea of size/layout etc?

Funny, we are doing the exact same thing for the exact same reason just on Oasis and deck # 10. And we also have done mostly balconies in the past too.

I am curious too if anyone has any pictures or good information because almost everyone talks about suites and balconies but not many discuss the inside rooms. I'm sure many people would appreciate anyone's tips for getting by with an inside cabin and three people in it. We don't plan to be in it much but for those times that we will all be there like getting ready for dinner, sleeping at night and getting ready in the morning (obviously ealier for the adults and later for our teenager), I am open to hear all of the tips people have.

Archived