John Watling's Rum

frobert1

Can John Watling's rum be found at local Nassau liqour stores or do you have to get it directly from the distillery? I'm not into touristy type souviners and want to bring back something I'd actually use that was actually made in Nassau. I wanted to tour the distillery but I'm not sure we'll have time. We get off the ship at 12:00 and I want to be back to the ship by 5:00 and I wanted to go to Goldie's, Junkaroo Beach for a bit, Queens Staircase and Fort Fincastle. I'm not sure how much time to reserve for each.

Can John Watling's rum be found at local Nassau liqour stores or do you have to get it directly from the distillery? I'm not into touristy type souviners and want to bring back something I'd actually use that was actually made in Nassau. I wanted to tour the distillery but I'm not sure we'll have time. We get off the ship at 12:00 and I want to be back to the ship by 5:00 and I wanted to go to Goldie's, Junkaroo Beach for a bit, Queens Staircase and Fort Fincastle. I'm not sure how much time to reserve for each.

I don't beleive they are in the liguor stores. They have made their way to a select few of the top bars in town, and lots of special events, but not main stream.

If you are hitting Queens Staircase etc and then the beach (or vise versa), it's not far to go to the distillery.

Check out the map

https://www.facebook.com/johnwatlings#!/johnwatlings/page_map

Goldies will take you the longest.. leave some time for slow service at the Fish Fry.

this past april we purchased john watlings rum from a liqour store right beside the tortugo rum cake shop. as you come of the ship turn right to go into the shops . one you are out of the gated area go right. the liqour store should be on the corner

Archived