shopping & sightseeing in boston

craftymarie

• 1 month later...

Marie, As shipping costs are always a huge factor for my craft purchases -ok I am addicted to beads-there I said it!

I look at on-line stores for specific items. Then I have the parcel shipped to my hotel in the US. Cost to ship to my Aunt's house in Washington state $5.00. Cost to ship to me in Canada $90!

Then I know that I am getting the essential things. And can sped my shopping time in the store looking for those special things.

If u want specific websites.. Email me donnalat at northwestel. Net

Marie, As shipping costs are always a huge factor for my craft purchases -ok I am addicted to beads-there I said it!

I look at on-line stores for specific items. Then I have the parcel shipped to my hotel in the US. Cost to ship to my Aunt's house in Washington state $5.00. Cost to ship to me in Canada $90!

Then I know that I am getting the essential things. And can sped my shopping time in the store looking for those special things.

If u want specific websites.. Email me donnalat at northwestel. Net

thanks for this I have emailed you. marie:)

CraftyMarie......When you go to Michaels, bring a large bag....not sure what days you will be there, but they usually have huge ads with discount coupons in the Sunday paper....so try to pick one up from someplace or maybe ask the hotel to save one for you.....:) You will have fun.....and look for an empty suitcase too......LOL

May I suggest you try to find a UPS store after your shopping trip to Michaels? Then you could ship your purchases home for maybe less than extra luggage fees from the airlines. I could be wrong about the cost but, that is what my sister and I plan on doing after our cruise in November. We are shipping all our souviners home the day before we leave Tampa. That and anything else we can't fit into our suitcases!

Archived