Do you recommend an Aft JS for a family prone to motion sickness?

Just got off of Mariner Aft JS Deck 10 and had no issues at all, and both my wife and I have motion sickness issues. We even started by taking Bonine and by the 3rd day we stopped. The room and the oversized deck were wonderful. I think i am now officially spoiled. There was very very little motion and felt absolutely no ill effects.

Thanks VikingRob,

What did you think of the view? Did it bother you that you were looking the opposite direction the ship was going?

Did you feel the vibration of the engines at times? Was it enough to bother you?

I don't assume you experienced any "soot" did you? Previous posts have said the aft balconies sometimes have soot blowing onto the balcony from the back of the ship!

No Soot at all, really didn't feel much of anything, at least not enough to make a difference in anything. Also no wind at all which was very nice as many of our nights at sea were very windy.

The view off the aft is absolutely wonderful, watching the wake can be mesmerizing, plus you get to see both sides and what is behind the ship. We loved sitting out on our balcony having a drink or enjoying room service. Again this cabin would be my 1st choice on my next cruise by far.

Archived