Triple on Norwegian Majesty

karner01

I'm looking to book a triple (3 adults) on the Majesta to Bermuda next June. Which category would you recommend which is the most 'cost efficient' but with enough room. I was thinking of a Superior Oceanview (CC). Would this be ok?

Thanks for any feedback, Karen

We were in a triple on the Majesty....it had two lower bunks (didn't convert into a queen, they were mounted to theire respective wall) and a pull down bunk (some rooms have 2 pull down bunks, others only have 1 pull down bunk). I was up on top, using the pull down bunk. I am about 6 feet tall and I found the upper pull down bunk mattress was thin, plus my legs hung over, and the metal casing made my legs sore when they hung over. So, I just took the mattress and threw it on the floor, and sleep on the floor. Much better for taller people. I was in room 320 and 328 (2 different cruises)

karner01, a category CC would be fine and you could go to a DD if there's triples available. We currently have a DD booked for next year (quad) and have been in both CC and DD rooms before. Just make sure you have a superior room category because that will be larger than the non-superior. We travel with my 6 foot and 6 foot 1 inch sons who always get the upper bunks. They have never complained about the beds, only the snoring that goes on below them!

We had a CC room (945) with two adults and 1 kid and had plenty of room. The beds were pushed together on one side with a bunk above it and there was plenty of room to move around in the room. Bathroom was another story...let's just say a fat person did not design it :)

A tip I saw here came in very handy with a tiny bathroom - the over-the-door shoe holder for toiletries.

Archived