LOS owners suite 1650 vs 1334

Can anyone advise if one is more desirable than another??

Are balconies the same size?

I have read a lot on 1334 as being desirable, save the faint "flushing" noises....

Appreciate anyone who has knowledge of the differences between the 2 rooms helping out!

Can anyone advise if one is more desirable than another??

Are balconies the same size?

I have read a lot on 1334 as being desirable, save the faint "flushing" noises....

Appreciate anyone who has knowledge of the differences between the 2 rooms helping out!

We have stayed in both. Balconies are the same. We love 1334 because it's on the hump, but the constant flushing, right over the bed, can become annoying. If you are a dead sleeper go with 1334, if not 1650. Both are great suites.

BTW - 1348 is our favorite Freedom class OS.

Our friends were in 1334 (we were in 1340 on Liberty). They didn't notice the toilet flushing noise that others have complained about. The OS on the hump do seem to have a slightly larger balcony.

1340 is the center hump cabin--we loved it! I had booked 1650 originally, but then was concerned about hearing noise from above since it is located below Chop's.

Given the choice, I would probably pick 1334, since the views forward and aft would be better :D

Archived