New Drinks Packages

tigger89

Hi

I am correct in thinking that with the all inclusive beverage carnet

package we can have that for just 2 of the 3 people in our cabin also if you do not use all the vouchers in one maybe a port day can they be carried forward to the next day. Are Cappuccino's and cocktails included I don't drink but my husband does.

Thanks Judith

Hi

package we can have that for just 2 of the 3 people in our cabin also if you do not use all the vouchers in one maybe a port day can they be carried forward to the next day. Are Cappuccino's and cocktails included I don't drink but my husband does.

Thanks Judith

Hi Judith.

MSC say all passengers in the same cabin (or wishing to dine together) must purchase the drinks package.

If you buy the vouchers, they are valid for the whole cruise, not by day. I think the voucher books are for sodas and beer, others who have used them may be able to say different.

Hi,

if you want to have all inclusive package, then all of passengers in the same cabin must purchase the same package. But you can also buy vouchers (for coffe, soft drinks,sodas, beer, cocktails,..) which are valid for the whole cruise. These vouchers can be used by all passengers in the cabin.

Hi

Thanks Judith

Dear Judith,

The all inclusive carnet package must be purchased by everyone in the cabin. The quote "Guests traveling under a group code can utilize this package without the required purchase by all group members", means that if you are traveling with a large group, you are able to purchase this package if others in the group does not; however, everyone in the stateroom must purchase the package.

Hope this helps! Happy sailings!

Dear Judith,

The all inclusive carnet package must be purchased by everyone in the cabin. The quote "Guests traveling under a group code can utilize this package without the required purchase by all group members", means that if you are traveling with a large group, you are able to purchase this package if others in the group does not; however, everyone in the stateroom must purchase the package.

Hope this helps! Happy sailings!

Hi,

My son is only 1 year old. If I buy Limited all inclusive easy package, do I also need to purchase child package for him? Besides, can I order any item in Gelateria such as milk shake, banana split under limited all inclusive easy package? I book two cabin and have two booking number. Does it mean I can only purchase package under one booking number and share between family members?

Thanks

BCCL

Archived