Places in Nassau to party

Partycruisin

I'm going to be going on one of those Carnival 3 day cruises to Nassau where the ship docks and remains in the port overnight. I'm looking for a place either during the day or at night to party possibly on the beach. not including Senor Frogs. I know you can get day passes at the hotels, but I don't know which hotels would have a club, DJ, dancing type of atmosphere. I would LOVE to find a party on a beach honestly. Any ideas or suggestions?

I'm going to be going on one of those Carnival 3 day cruises to Nassau where the ship docks and remains in the port overnight. I'm looking for a place either during the day or at night to party possibly on the beach. not including Senor Frogs. I know you can get day passes at the hotels, but I don't know which hotels would have a club, DJ, dancing type of atmosphere. I would LOVE to find a party on a beach honestly. Any ideas or suggestions?

They just opened a Fat Tuesday by Junkanoo Beach within walking distance of the pier. Might want to try that.

If you want to drink during the day at the beach, you can go to Breezes for $65 pp. Includes food, booze, pool, beach, towels. They usually have entertainment, but when we were there, there were 2 huge rainstorms, so that kind of was a wash out. When the sun was out it was cool. Decent pool, nice beach, bar always open. The bartenders were very friendly! If you want to get hammered ask for doubles! Throw them some tips and all will be especially well!

The day passes end at 6pm and we were pretty hammered so we just went back to the ship, but there are a lot of bars near the cruise port so I am sure you can find some action.

Archived