Liberty in Europe

Any news filtering through from those taking Liberty cruises in Europe? Interested to hear how enjoyable they are.

Should be hearing reviews in a month or so. The first 12 day Liberty cruise departs on July 20 and returns Aug 1. A few onboard said they might fill us in during the voyage...Stay tuned :)

Thanks Liberty Cruiser. I thought they may have started in June. We are doing the last cruise on Oct 12th and the Transatlantic crossing. I will stay tuned.

Sandra

You're welcome! Im jealous!! :) Im really thinking about doing the Nov transatlantic in 2006. Do you plan to check out the States for awhile after the cruise?

Yep,Sure do. After the cruise we are going to stay with friends in North Carolina (met them on the Transatlantic crossing on the Ledgend in 2003 ).

Then we will visit our son in Chicago.

We lived in Houston in 1977,1978. We love the U S.

Sandra

HI ALL i am taking my fisrt transatlantic trip on a cruise on the liberty on april 23rd of 2006 just booked it today ,we have yaken over 30 crusies in the us but have never taken one transatlantic we would like to stay in europe a couple of weeks and fly back anyone please help with any tips or info on airfare back i started calling airlines and stuff but have been finding out its difficult to arange afordable airfare one way back from europe at a low price we would travel from london to new yoork or whatever is cheap please help with advise thanks frank

HI ALL i am taking my fisrt transatlantic trip on a cruise on the liberty on april 23rd of 2006 just booked it today ,we have yaken over 30 crusies in the us but have never taken one transatlantic we would like to stay in europe a couple of weeks and fly back anyone please help with any tips or info on airfare back i started calling airlines and stuff but have been finding out its difficult to arange afordable airfare one way back from europe at a low price we would travel from london to new yoork or whatever is cheap please help with advise thanks frank

Hi there Frank

Come on over to our roll call! We have about 10 already booked and ready to go :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=182294

We are going on Liberty September 18. We do need help w/shore excursions at all the ports. CAN ANYONE HELP? We probably will try to get private limo/taxi tours, but there are only 2 of us, and prices are high. We need to find people to share and names of these private tours, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Les and Barb

Happy Fourth of July to all !!!

We are going on Liberty September 18. We do need help w/shore excursions at all the ports. CAN ANYONE HELP? We probably will try to get private limo/taxi tours, but there are only 2 of us, and prices are high. We need to find people to share and names of these private tours, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Les and Barb

Happy Fourth of July to all !!!

Check out the Europe ports of call board. Should be lots of info there.

Archived