Aug Drink Menus

Will_Dieterich

Here are the main drink menus from an August cruise. In addition to the bundles there is a beer and a soda bundle, I don't have details on the quantities under them. There was also a wine bar that sold bottles and glasses of Italian wine.

Thanks for that - pleased to see my fave cocktails are still on the AI list!

Sidecars, between the sheets, mojitos, bloody marys, bellinis and prosecco

= sorted! And wine for dinner -

Still love costas zero bar tabs:D

Tried the sidecars and really liked them, they became by pre-dinner cocktail.

I dropped mojitos after the second one, they just could not make them; they would not muddle the mint enough so it was run and lime. Actually I had problems with all of their rum mixtures, they poured really heavy on the rum and with the heavy taste it was not a good cocktail.

Thanks for posting this, very useful. We are going on the Costa Magica 21st October sailing from Venice. We have bought the AI drinks package, how is the 15% service charge dealt with when you buy this? Will there be additional charges on our bill at the end?

Thanks for posting this, very useful. We are going on the Costa Magica 21st October sailing from Venice. We have bought the AI drinks package, how is the 15% service charge dealt with when you buy this? Will there be additional charges on our bill at the end?

There won't be any additional service charge for the drinks package, it has already been covered by the price you pay for the package.

Archived