Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

I love porridge but would be hungry again by lunch time......l admire your willpower!

I'm only just seven pounds overweight which is manageable food wise ..l need more exercise :eek:

Matzos and some Swedish Falkenbergs gravad lax tonight ..... with some sauce and some cucumber ...

78363011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=141a28b627ce98d23ba1d305d5d0870b

78285011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=8810c1a784c75ed8d32cadc1e7c523f3

79236011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=35be37900fa0a4ed88ed005888aa1605

Ocado! I use to go to the original Formans ... barrels of gherkins etc.

I'm ordering a couple of sides of salmon this week to smoke. Looking forward to it, trying some different wood shavings.

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Ocado! I use to go to the original Formans ... barrels of gherkins etc.

I'm ordering a couple of sides of salmon this week to smoke. Looking forward to it, trying some different wood shavings.

I love Formans smoked salmon

It's easy to get when I go to Waitrose

I love Formans smoked salmon

It's easy to get when I go to Waitrose

London Cure!

You may get the cucumbers from Waitrose. The same people do other lovely cucumbers - particularly the Smorgas Ghurka.

http://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Felix-Smorgasgurka--Sliced-Pickled-Gherkins/79231011

.....meant to say ... we use these in smoke salmon sandwiches. they are perfect .. just a little dill flavour in them.

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

I'm also lucky up here to have Redhill Pork Farm a short drive away, they supply The Goring amongst others :)

You are lucky. Never use to like pork. Then I realised it was the way it was always being cooked ie becoming too dry. You can't beat some char siu or pork belly ... I wish supermarkets would stock pork knuckle so I could make stelze at home.

Never used Ocado....wouldn't have a clue! :)

Very sad ... but Ocado and Amazon have really changed our lives.

Ocado are absolutely brilliant. I even have my favourite driver ... Artur, a lovely Polish man. It's great having food that hasn't been on the supermarket shelf.

You are lucky. Never use to like pork. Then I realised it was the way it was always being cooked ie becoming too dry. You can't beat some char siu or pork belly ... I wish supermarkets would stock pork knuckle so I could make stelze at home.

Redhill have an on line shop Jeff, am sure if you emailed them they would supply the knuckle, they are lovely folk :)

A Flyertalker Tim Rogers has developed a wonderful simple small app (use of any web browser) that instantly looks up BA redemption availability for the next full year .... almost instantly. I tried it and found some dates I hadn't previously seen and decided to book another Singapore trip in F.

For me it is the best app I have ever seen. It is free - no charge and will save me hours ...

http://ba-rewards.timrogers.uk/

Wonderful match ... well worth seeing .... and almost completely Oz - Greek dad and Indonesian mum!:D

No that is still completely Oz :D

I have Polish Parents, neighbours one side are Italian origin, The other side her family is Chinese, across the road are from Lebanon and behind us Indian and we are all Australian.:)

There are a few neighbours around from British origin......including my husband...... and we even let them claim Oz citizenship :cool:

It was a great match.

No lunch here or wine today....been waiting for my IT guy since 1pm...makes my blood boil when folk don't keep appointments on time:mad:

Just deciding whether to buy the iPad air or the kindle fire...I've still got the iPad 1 and it's failing miserably!

Chinese take out for dinner later :D

A Flyertalker Tim Rogers has developed a wonderful simple small app (use of any web browser) that instantly looks up BA redemption availability for the next full year .... almost instantly. I tried it and found some dates I hadn't previously seen and decided to book another Singapore trip in F.

For me it is the best app I have ever seen. It is free - no charge and will save me hours ...

http://ba-rewards.timrogers.uk/

You do need to have your points in Avios and not BA

You do need to have your points in Avios and not BA

Nope. The other way round. As I said I just booked a trip. It threw up a 3 week trip in F and I used a 241.

It uses BA Avios inventory NOT Avios (Airmiles) inventory.

:)

Edited by UKCruiseJeff