Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

One Penny Kofta ... and would someone mind shinning up and cleaning the poo off the camera if they are passing ... and shoot that seagull on the lampost. Thanks in advance! :)

A4E20C18-85BD-4FB7-918F-9601C2D34798_zpsmavl5vnj.jpg

FD87F12F-3264-4652-9766-A3AC96618A6A_zpsxyev7n75.jpg

1A0C7194-6ABE-4FBC-9A3B-A6072647CC5E_zpskfiltbov.jpg

I thought it was salad cream and Jeff had shaken the bottle too much.

Jeff,

Is it true that your place in Devon is so quiet that they had to shoot an old lady to start a cemetery.

Every other car down there has a carer in nurses uniform. At least you can always beat the zimmer frames to the check out ...:D

Supper was nice ...

4655DA96-F808-4A81-B1DF-42C3F4356094_zpsrwxxbhkn.jpg

Every other car down there has a carer in nurses uniform. At least you can always beat the zimmer frames to the check out ...:D

Supper was nice ...

4655DA96-F808-4A81-B1DF-42C3F4356094_zpsrwxxbhkn.jpg

I thought so,you and your wife are acclimatising yourselves,you with a zimmer frame and the wife dressed up in a nurses uniform.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of role play.

I thought so,you and your wife are acclimatising yourselves,you with a zimmer frame and the wife dressed up in a nurses uniform.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of role play.

I've tried to get her to put that green polythene apron on ... she's fine with that ... but she wont do that think with the chicken baster I so enjoy,

I never thought that anything else than custodial was an option.

I do love the Coulson defence. "I never knew hacking was illegal. No one told me". The judge will like that one.:rolleyes:

They will both pay the pleading not guilty premium.

There is a certain air of a guillotine event today with us plebs knitting and eating popcorn and waiting ....:)

I never thought that anything else than custodial was an option.

I do love the Coulson defence. "I never knew hacking was illegal. No one told me". The judge will like that one.:rolleyes:

They will both pay the pleading not guilty premium.

There is a certain air of a guillotine event today with us plebs knitting and eating popcorn and waiting ....:)

Off with their heads!

What's for lunch Jeff?

Toad in the hole?

Edited by Mr Luxury

Lunch is a tad confusing as Ocado has just left.

This 1p steak and kofta issue. You will recall, that they called and apologised, gave me a fiver and apologised for not being able to deliver it - then delivered it. Well the same stuff was in the basket last night so I increased the quantity to 4 packs of each jusdt out of morbid curiosity. It stayed in the basket at 1p per pack. Didn't think it would arrive. It has. To be fair the steak is not dry aged 30 day stuff. But it is great for stir fry and giving to hungry dogs. So I've got more food than I planned for! And I also have the same offers in the next few deliveries which I can guess I can buy unlimited quantities of. Anyone want some free meat .... :)

What are you eating today?

IPC001054086-2014-0704-0924-46.jpg

IPC001096227-2014-0704-0925-25.jpg

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Lunch is a tad confusing as Ocado has just left.

This 1p steak and kofta issue. You will recall, that they called and apologised, gave me a fiver and apologised for not being able to deliver it - then delivered it. Well the same stuff was in the basket last night so I increased the quantity to 4 packs of each jusdt out of morbid curiosity. It stayed in the basket at 1p per pack. Didn't think it would arrive. It has. To be fair the steak is not dry aged 30 day stuff. But it is great for stir fry and giving to hungry dogs. So I've got more food than I planned for! And I also have the same offers in the next few deliveries which I can guess I can buy unlimited quantities of. Anyone want some free meat .... :)

What are you eating today?

IPC001054086-2014-0704-0924-46.jpg

IPC001096227-2014-0704-0925-25.jpg

Don't know yet,no breakfast or dinner today but I think a smoked salmon salad at the Goring.

Eighteen months then for AC ,not a lot really

Watch that red meat intake,you could send it to the poor up north.:D

Those plants could do with a watering

Edited by Mr Luxury

Tradesmans entrance. Mustn't make it too posh. Might give the staff some meat this weekend. Open their cage and bung it in!

AC still has the next raft of charges to contend with. Buying Brenda's private palace address book doesn't leave much wriggle room for "I didn't know it was a crime sir" does it?:)

Just waiting for the judge to sentence RH

I wonder of he'll look at Rolf and after summing up say those immortal words

"Can you guess what it is yet?"

five years and nine months then.

Edited by Mr Luxury