Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

Thought the thread had gone earlier.

No need to get a new chopper Jeff,yours is as sharp as you will need my son.

I'm at the men's finals on Sunday,at least I know the first participant.

Good match,did you see it.

I keep gettin' your email from Boots dad!

Hello again Mr Luxury,

Here’s something to perk up your morning routine: a healthy burst of plant power. Our Botanics range harnesses all the strength of plant extracts for a completely natural skin boost. Try it now and you’ll save 1/3… It’s all good!

The Boots Advantage Card Team

Spinnaker here

Celebrating the 4th of July

Breakfast at Wimbledon

Afternoon futbol

Evening cookout with hamburgers, duck and wild boar sausages,marinated shrimp,blueberry and strawberry galette, fireworks and plenty of cold boissons,

Family and friends around the pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy July 4th.....enjoy your cookout....it's raining here!

Sophia :)

Thanks it's threatening the same here our swimming dogs heard the lightening alert from the nearby golf course and were out of the pool in a second

May have to grill in between raindrops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks it's threatening the same here our swimming dogs heard the lightening alert from the nearby golf course and were out of the pool in a second

May have to grill in between raindrops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you'll have hot dogs.

Good Morning from a very wet Yorkieland where the Tour de France is thankfully miles away from me :eek:

Weekend menus planned, ham, eggs and home fries today, lamb tomorrow.

Some hopefully great tennis to look forward to and chillax .....maybe Lux will take us all with him to SW19 next year ;)

S:)

Good Morning from a very wet Yorkieland where the Tour de France is thankfully miles away from me :eek:

Weekend menus planned, ham, eggs and home fries today, lamb tomorrow.

Some hopefully great tennis to look forward to and chillax .....maybe Lux will take us all with him to SW19 next year ;)

S:)

Good morning S!

Today is a cottage pie day. We've given up on strawberries. What has happened to British strawberries?

:(

Good morning S!

Today is a cottage pie day. We've given up on strawberries. What has happened to British strawberries?

Change of plan, having bacon chops instead, butcher has just home cured and was carving up as l went into the shop so couldn't resist!

We have a very old fruit farm near us and it's the only place to guarantee good strawberries.

My pest man brought me a huge punnet last week when he came to sort my moles out:D

Change of plan, having bacon chops instead, butcher has just home cured and was carving up as l went into the shop so couldn't resist!

We have a very old fruit farm near us and it's the only place to guarantee good strawberries.

My pest man brought me a huge punnet last week when he came to sort my moles out:D

S.

Ocado are still allowing me to put as many pairs of steak in my basket as I want for 1p a pack. So I guess it is going to be steak paninis and stir fry next week ....

:eek:

Moles can drive you barmy. Do not forget Jasper Carrot.

Good morning S!

I am buying cherries at the moment.

They are fantastic,buy the ones from Kent in Waitrose not the ones from Spain.

Strawberries are disappointing

I am buying cherries at the moment.

They are fantastic,buy the ones from Kent in Waitrose not the ones from Spain.

Strawberries are disappointing

The cherries are wonderful The darker the better.

I'm losing the will to live with all this doubles business. I don't mind each team having two identical looking people. Fair enough. I bet they even wear identical tee shirts when they go out together in the evenings. But all this touchy feely bonding rubbish at the end of every point. They even seem to have a little triumphal smooch every time they lose a point. :eek:

:confused:

The cherries are wonderful The darker the better.

I'm losing the will to live with all this doubles business. I don't mind each team having two identical looking people. Fair enough. I bet they even wear identical tee shirts when they go out together in the evenings. But all this touchy feely bonding rubbish at the end of every point. They even seem to have a little triumphal smooch every time they lose a point. :eek:

:confused:

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

I shall be glad when all this sport is over, it's taking over the tele, not that l watch that much but it's rather nice to have the choice :(

Having said that, l am ashamed to say that l fell asleep during the ladies singles match this afternoon...the Alsace got to me :eek:

S :)

I shall be glad when all this sport is over, it's taking over the tele, not that l watch that much but it's rather nice to have the choice :(

Having said that, l am ashamed to say that l fell asleep during the ladies singles match this afternoon...the Alsace got to me :eek:

S :)

S! We were sleeping together Gal!

I dozed off during the women's doubles!

My undoing was opening the Berberena and then remembering I'd got an open bottle of Pecheur in the fridge. Seems rude to drink the red and ignore the white. So we had both.

Anyway ... you know how disappointing it is when you wake up from a really lovely sleep and you realise it wasn't actually real and you were just dreaming? So unfair. Anyway this dream involved a party, Vivaldi's Concerto for two mandolins, and those lovely line girls. That Blonde one in the top right hand corner. Very elegant. Very amicable. Very musical.

Waking up is so unfair. :(

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

S! We were sleeping together Gal!

I dozed off during the women's doubles!

My undoing was opening the Berberena and then remembering I'd got an open bottle of Pecheur in the fridge. Seems rude to drink the red and ignore the white. So we had both.

Anyway ... you know how disappointing it is when you wake up from a really lovely sleep and you realise it wasn't actually real and you were just dreaming? So unfair. Anyway this dream involved a party, Vivaldi's Concerto for two mandolins, and those lovely line girls. That Blonde one in the top right hand corner. Very elegant. Very amicable. Very musical.

Waking up is so unfair. :(

I watched all the blurb with Martina and Chris Evert and as soon as that first ball hit the court I'd gone....sheesh... cant remember any dreamin...pup woke me up barking.....:rolleyes:

Just a very quick hello from me. You do all talk a lot, :D so much to catch up and trying to watch tennis.

We were away last weekend and so we didn't require our Ocado delivery - to which I'd added Jeff's fish fingers. When I got home on Tuesday I hot footed it to our local (small-ish) Waitrose to acquire some. They don't sell those particular ones. :( They had breadcrumbed cod, haddock and pollock, but not the battered haddock ones. I shall try again with my order next week.

Edited by Ravenscroft

Superb tennis :)

Yes it was,great atmosphere on centre court

HSBC provided my hospitality,they did a good job

Usual Wimbledon food,salmon.chicken,asparagus,strawberries nice wines

Another great day living the dream.:D

Edited by Mr Luxury

Yes it was,great atmosphere on centre court

HSBC provided my hospitality,they did a good job

Usual Wimbledon food,salmon.chicken,asparagus,strawberries nice wines

Another great day living the dream.:D

I watched the whole match and could feel the fabulous atmosphere.

Glad you enjoyed the day Lux :)

Just a very quick hello from me. You do all talk a lot, :D so much to catch up and trying to watch tennis.

We were away last weekend and so we didn't require our Ocado delivery - to which I'd added Jeff's fish fingers. When I got home on Tuesday I hot footed it to our local (small-ish) Waitrose to acquire some. They don't sell those particular ones. :( They had breadcrumbed cod, haddock and pollock, but not the battered haddock ones. I shall try again with my order next week.

Hello:)

I'm delighted to have discovered that Ocado will deliver to me so am going to give it a whirl. :D