Jeep and Beach Adventure

marvlgirl

Hi Everyone

Has anyone done a jeep and beach adventure tour? I did one years ago in Cozumel and it was the bomb but honestly it was in 2001 a lot can change in that amount of time. So I was looking for someone who had done one recently and could recommend who they used.

Thanks in advance!

Marv, that jeep tour its a seller on the cruiseline, Im sure you will be bombed by your Shoreex on board to buy from them.

I would suggest to look up for a local company and give the full profit of your money to them here is a link to a guy name Omar, great local guide and im sure you guys would enjoy their service!!!

https://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelVWIslandTour.htm

Have a Blast in Cozumel

Adrian from EagleRider Cozumel

Oh I should have mentioned that we never book on the boat, lol

I think they are cattle calls and too expensive for what you get. We always use local businesses when we are in ports. Love to help the local economy instead of giving too large of a cut to the cruise line.

Thanks for the suggestion

• 1 month later...

I just did the one through Carnival (Tequila and Beaches and Jeeps). September 2013.

I had a wonderful experience, using words supplied to me by my therapist of course.

Well-used and leaky Jeeps, great for being close to nature and closer to the elements.

The infamous PP Station was being renovated, but the single stop for Tequila featured petite sips which are driver-friendly, and luxury-priced bottles accompanied by a frenzied high energy sales presentation with lot's of personal up close interaction at the end.

The "beach" was typical of anything you might be used to at home, but it was a quaint well-aged hole in the wall place, beach furniture that looks like it's from the Jimmy Carter era for those who are nostalgic, the food....made me long for....Taco Bell. I was really wishing I had Taco Bell handy. And I live in Tejas, which says something.

Our always fun and hard working tour guides were working overtime when it came for enlightening us on the importance increasing your tips to their well being. They spent more time on this subject than on any other, and it was very informative!

And you can guess Carnival's response to that....Guest Services asked me if I had a wonderful shore excursion, after I shared my wonderful enlightening experience with them.

It was a shame I was only enhancing CCL's revenue line for myself and not for two to go on it. Should have brought more to the fiesta.

Archived