Need current info on embarkation delays at Vancouver

I realize my experience may be very different than yours but I would appreciate some feedback from those who have recently embarked in Vancouver.

Due to family emergency we will be going to the cruise terminal as late as possible and we need to try and get an estimate of how late we can arrive based on how long it will take us to clear immigration etc.

We will be sailing on Oceania Regatta to Alaska on Monday. The ship is due to depart at six p.m. so I believe all aboard is five p.m.

I’ve checked the cruise ports calendar and there are two other ships in Disney Wonder and Norwegian Sun. It looks like both of these are originating in Vancouver so they will be going through immigration at similar times. Disney's site says all must be on board by 4 p.m.

Based on old experience of others in Vancouver it took anywhere from several hours to virtually vacant and straight through.

Can someone tell me what their recent experience has been at the Vancouver cruise terminal so I can get an idea of what to expect and how early we should arrive in order to make sure we clear in time to get aboard.

I have also posted this on the O board but this is more general info that cruise line specific

TIA

Archived