CRUISE DOODLES - A New Snack Food?

Bill Leiber

Hello Azamara Cruise Followers -

In addition to serving as a company reporter for our executive team and as your ombudsman on the Cruise Critic Forum, I'm also responsible for creating content for our "Destination-Immersion" Blog which is a component of our social media programming available on our website.

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/destination-immersion-blog/

It's within this context, that I want to point out a new "program" that is up and running on our You Tube site where we post all of our video content. It's called "Cruise Doodles!" These short animated, quirky messages instantly and graphically represent the product attributes that define the Azamara Club Cruises onboard experience - longer stays, more overnights and night touring.

I thought you might want to share them with your friends. The anticipation they create are as much fun as opening a fortune cookie and wondering what your future might be! http://www.youtube.com/azamaravoyages

Enjoy the show!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hi Bill. Very interesting to see the youtube pictures. In connection with the Spice Route 3 April 2014, note that they mention quite explicitly the Orang Utang centre from Belawan and state there will be a post cruise excursion to the Taj Mahal. When will these tours be posted? As they are an advertisement for this particular cruise, it would be a massive let-down if they do not happen. I look forward to your comments and thank you in anticipation.

Very nice! I must say that I booked at our 10 night itinerary in 9/14 primarily because I love Lisbon and Barcelona and lo and behold all the ports in between are pretty cool, too. Thanks Bill. I liked getting that preview!

Hi Bill. Very interesting to see the youtube pictures. In connection with the Spice Route 3 April 2014, note that they mention quite explicitly the Orang Utang centre from Belawan and state there will be a post cruise excursion to the Taj Mahal. When will these tours be posted? As they are an advertisement for this particular cruise, it would be a massive let-down if they do not happen. I look forward to your comments and thank you in anticipation.

Hello Tomtal -

I just posted on another thread that I've learned that the Tour Orangutan Rehabilitation Center will be offered in the coming 2014 season; however, it has not been added to the April 3, 2014 Azamara Journey voyage as the system is being updated.

Also, the 3 Day/2 Night Taj Mahal Overland tour has been added to the system and is available for purchase:

Cochin, India - 12-Apr-2014

CC44 UNESCO / Taj Mahal Overland 3 Day / 2 Night - Cochin to Mumbai - Double Occupancy / Strenuous / 8:30 am / 3 day(s) @ $1,721.25 per person.

I'm sure this information will help in planning a memorable Azamara vacation experience.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived