Westerdam SY 8094

Mindy1

How is this suite different fro the others SY's

You must be looking at a cruise after May, 2014, as before that date this cabin is listed as an SS.

It looks like a great choice to me, as you get and angled balcony (and cabin), but I have not stayed in it. I am doing a similiar cabin (6117) in Sept on the W and feel like it will be a good choice for Alaska due to the better viewing (forward and sideways).

DaveOKC

• 4 weeks later...

We were in 8094 for our Alaska Cruise 24 Aug. We enjoyed this cabin very much. It seems bigger because of the different shape. There is definitily more privacy on the balcony. It is nice to have a shower in the bathtub as well as a standalone shower. It took a minute to figure out the controls for the main shower and be prepared for some changes in the temp. :-) The A/C works very well,we always kept it quite cool.It was very quiet all the time. It offers a very nice view of the port side of the Ship. We very much enjoyed life aboard the Westerdam.

• 2 months later...