Aft or forward cabin on upper deck on Glory ?

Gabsabunch42

Oops. I posted in the wrong spot a minute ago, sorry!

Hi everyone. Just out of curiousity. What is better for a balcony cabin on upper deck (on glory)? Aft or forward. Looks like aft is above aft lounge (will it be smoky?). Forward is above theater. Any help appreciated!

Upper deck--check out cabins #6442, 6450 or 6473 - 6381 THese cabin only hold 2 people. But if you look on the deck plans the cabins are bigger then the rest as is the balcony. You will be getting the most for your money.

The steps you see are for crew only and you wont hear nothing from them either.

Being on top of the lounge--- I never heard nothing on my Victory cruise and was in 6440.

Upper deck--check out cabins #6442, 6450 or 6473 - 6381 THese cabin only hold 2 people. But if you look on the deck plans the cabins are bigger then the rest as is the balcony. You will be getting the most for your money.

The steps you see are for crew only and you wont hear nothing from them either.

Being on top of the lounge--- I never heard nothing on my Victory cruise and was in 6440.

Thanks Serene. I actually booked before I got your post. We will be in cabin 6240 on the upper deck. It is near the front of the ship on the left. I hope it will be nice. There are 4 of us. The agent said there were only two balcony rooms left on that deck that will hold 4 people!! Talk about cutting it close!

Debbie

ohh--its a last minute cruise... yep good thing you have one. How bad could a balcony cabin on the ship be?

since there is 4 in one cabin may i suggest taking an over the door shoe holder to keep your stuff off the one little vanity. storage space for 4 is at a premium. with an over the door shoe holder (which as 12 pockets-- everyone gets 3 pockets to hold their beloved belongings.

Archived