NCL Dawn Spa Pass

IndyColts84

This question is directed to those freshly off the Dawn. If you happened to purchase the spa pass, what was the price per person/couple? Our first spa pass was on the NCL Pearl during a 14 day Panama Canal Repo last year and now we can't imagine going without the pass ever again!

That said, I had heard on the Pearl at the time it was $119 per person per week. However, when we booked it onboard it was $200 per person for the whole cruise. A saving of $80. Is there some kind of couple discount as my wife and I both purchase it, is it possible they give a discount because it was for 2 weeks, or was my earlier research incorrect?

I ask because in a very short 71 days, the wife and I will be doing a 21 day Bermuda and Boston to Tampa repo aboard the Dawn. We are really thinking about doing the spa pass especially because this will be the first time we have had an interior stateroom. I would just like to get an idea of what to expect to pay. Will we get lucky and get the same kind of deal as we did on the Pearl where it broke down to $100 per person per week for a total of $600. Will it be at the advertised $119 making it $714 bucks or has the price gone up to Breakaway levels and be a wallet draining $199 per person per week?

I know I'm probably worrying a bit too much about this but that is a big difference between $600 or $1200 for the spa pass! At $1200 I seriously doubt we would purchase it!

Thank you for any insights!

I did the 16 night Colonial America sailing on the Dawn last autumn and they charged $199 for the spa pass for one person. I thought that was a really good value. I managed to turn going to the gym and spa into a 2.5 hour ritual. Heaven! :p For a 21 day sailing, I'd be willing to pay somewhere in the low $200s, maybe? Good luck with your budget.

Cruiser Bruiser, I know exactly what you mean! Gym for an 1.5 hour followed by the spa for at least an hour! Really made going to the gym worthwhile. Tough to do when surrounded by all that wonderful food, but knowing I can hit the spa for a bit to clean up and cool down kept me from the buffet just that much longer! We're thinking anything over $800 is a big "no" for the spa pass. Might skip the pass for the Bermuda portion of the cruise and get it for the 14 day Boston to Tampa repo if it's too much for the entire cruise. Regardless, one way or another we will be using that spa!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived