Tampa Private Car Recommendations

rmandmm

We're cruising out of Tampa in November with DD3 and DS4. We're staying at Embassy Suites Airport and they do have an airport shuttle and will provide car seats for that when I call ahead from landing.

However, we're trying to find a private car service from the hotel to the pier then pier to airport. We're going the private route because our flight is somewhat early on departure (12:15 PM).

Anyway, I have a quote for all of the above from $170 for a private drive for two adults, our two kids and they will provide the carseats. It is through Elite Shuttle/Barracuta Travels. Steven Meadows is the GM I've been speaking with.

Is this reasonable and if not, does anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Your post caught my eye because we are traveling Tampa also.

Do not need car seats this time because the grandkids won't be with us.

Did a quick search for you with Execucar who does Private service.

One way from the Pier to the airport came up $70 BUT YOU need to bring the car seats.

Since Barracuda Travel is willing to bring you on two "legs" with car seats for one total price- somehow it seems reasonable

ExecuCar SUV Service

First Passenger :

$70.00

Each Additional Passenger :

$0.00

Fuel Surcharge :

$0.00

Max Passengers :

Hope someone else has a bit more info for you

Happy Cruising :)

Thank you, panamatiger! I have found several that will allow us to bring our own, but we'd rather go with someone who has their own carseats to provide. It's such a mess to haul two kids and car seats and I'm willing to pay somewhat of a premium to not do so. I just didn't want to pay more of a premium than I have to...

I'll probably just go ahead with the $170 unless someone else comes forward with a better idea. Thanks again! :)

Archived