romance package

Has anyone had one? It's the one with breakfast in bed. Do you know if you get to order what u want? Omelettes etc etc...

thanks..

Oh phone with Royal and they don't know...:eek::p

What ever they have available in the dinning room. It's a good deal my DH and I used to do it a lot.

Yes- I did it last year! (The Ultimate Romance Package II) It was great!! I got a bottle of Dom perignon when we got onboard (well actually there was a mix up but they fixed it immediately), canapés every night and breakfast in bed. iirc it also came with a couples massage.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376597589.665247.jpg.f368169ff40b23c70dd8ea207fd70d6c.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376597553.032018.jpg.95b3f20e5df5c48caf6592afd0508ffc.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376597567.215168.jpg.30730e1ae450a4372c935b4abad4ea85.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376597575.181869.jpg.97c3f4b85d37c5231bccda87fc95d9bf.jpg

OH too funny.. I knew you guys would know.. Royal whadda ya doing.?

We would really like to do it as we never have. Since we're in a JS we won't get the full brkfst menu...

So this package has cupcakes, truffles, canapés, champagne and breakfast in bed and portrait.

All it's missing is the flowers but hubby can run down to the promenade flower station...:p

I bought the grand romance package which included flowers and bath robes too. Fab value we got cupcakes and champs on arrival, canapés and petit fours on all 3 formal nights and photo and frame.

I bought the grand romance package which included flowers and bath robes too. Fab value we got cupcakes and champs on arrival, canapés and petit fours on all 3 formal nights and photo and frame.

I had this one also. I think it was worth it. We still use the robes at home. If you get a package with the robes keep in mind that they are full lenght robes and they are bulky and you would need extra space in your luggage to take them home. We bought a small cheap carry on suitcase in one of the ports for the robes.

Interesting... I'm going for the $ 100 package..and hubby can get the flowers..he loves picking them out

We have robes from X and he doesn't care for massages...

Interesting to hear about others experiences....

CC

I just looked up the pkg u are getting. It is definitely worth it! The breakfast in bed is great (it is not the normal room service breakfast that you order) enjoy!!!

We really enjoyed the package we bought. I believe it was the grand romance package with the robes and all. The canapes, deserts and cupcakes were good. The breakfast in bed was really good! The menu has things on it that you would not be offered without purchasing the package. The french toast was divine!

Having said all that....there is so much offered to eat that paying extra for more food was not needed. Was fun to do once...we won't spend our money on it again.

Enjoy it!! We did!!

My brother gets married next August, and is honeymooning on IOS.

Do you know if its possible for me and my husband to purchase this for them, and how do we do it?

Thanks

We had the Grand Romance package on the Explorer...as stated above, it is really nice...more food than we could eat! The flowers were fresh and beautiful and lasted the entire cruise (I kept the vase and used it to display the 'sea-glass' I collected in Bermuda!) I actually used some Visa points to cover our cost but I'm sure I have seen this offered via Gifts n Gear on the RCI website. I know the honeymooners would appreciate all the goodies!:)

I've done the classic romance a few times for hubby for anniversary, cupcakes and champers on boarding, canapés on formal night, breakfast in bed with mimosas, photo and silver frame. We think it is good value and a little treat too :)

Thanks for asking the question because I'm interested in the answers too :)

I booked my Allure cruise through an online TA rather than my usual TA because the online one was offering a huge amount of freebies that I didn't think my smaller TA would be able to match. One thing that we were given was cupcakes, petit fours, a portrait, breakfast, and canapes. That's how it was written in the ad, basically just a list of food items :D So when I called to book, the representative confirmed our cabin, the OBC, dinner in a specialty restaurant, and the "romance package" :eek:

Wait, What??? Romance package :confused:

I'm traveling with a girl friend of mine and the last thing happening on that cruise will be "romance". LOL. I figure we will enjoy the food, have the breakfast on the balcony, and flip a coin for the free portrait. I just wonder what the cabin steward is going to think :o ;)

Archived