prem. vista balcony cabin help

rushwater7710

What ship are you sailing on?

We've had them (aft wraps) on the Destiny, Victory, Dream, Freedom and Liberty. Most of them have been on deck 6. We've never had any problems with noise. Had one on deck 8 on the Victory and didn't like it as much. You can hear the chairs scraping from the deck above once in a while. I just didn't care much for the layout of the room.

We love having the big balcony.

Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins. Have we made a good choice, please any information would be helpful.We don't sail till June. Thanks so much

If it's a Spirit class ship, yes. Especially on deck 4.

On the other ships, it's usually just a big balcony with an awkward shaped room.

Had an aft-wrap on Freedom-veranda; the rooms are oddly shaped (chair and table-no sofa) and a bit cramped. For only 2 people we opted the next year to do just an aft balcony - right next to aft wrap as they are larger than those in between- and liked it so much better (not to mention less expensive). We had 4 chairs (2 reg/2 lounger) and a table and still had loads of room plus a larger room. Had very little noise from lido above.:p

Had Stateroom #: 6260 (Suite, VS) couple of times on the Spirit Class ships.

Great cabin with separate Bed Room. Large balcony complete with ice cubes and soot, occasionally from above.

Loved 8448 on Valor enough to book again for our cruise next week. The room is a little odd shaped but fine for 2 people. The balcony is huge with tons down the side as well as the aft. Deck 9 above our cabin is very difficult to stand against the window to look down on our balcony so pretty private too;). Only hear scraping a little once in awhile, no big deal we use it as a "time to get up" call. :p

My husband and I had an aft wrap on the Conquest in 2011 and loved it. It was on deck 7 and there was really no noise since we were sandwiched between two cabin decks. If you think you might not spend a ton of time on your balcony, it might not be worth it for you.

We have had Aft Wrap # 6452 on the Liberty and After Wrap # 5295 on the Miracle and loved them both ! My husband and I are early risers and make great use of the balcony in the mornings. Also in the evenings - love it. On most ships, you will find that the aft wraps get smaller the higher deck you go.

We have had the occasional bit of soot on the chairs, but nothing a quick wipe didn't remedy. Pay attention to the balcony overhangs too (by googling cabin pics) because some of the decks have one and some don't. That makes for either one hot balcony or one quite shaded balcony.

Have fun !!!:)

Loved 8448 on Valor enough to book again for our cruise next week. The room is a little odd shaped but fine for 2 people. The balcony is huge with tons down the side as well as the aft. Deck 9 above our cabin is very difficult to stand against the window to look down on our balcony so pretty private too;). Only hear scraping a little once in awhile, no big deal we use it as a "time to get up" call. :p

We're booked in 8448 at the end of October. I can't wait to get on that extra large balcony!

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

We have had 6483 on both the Liberty and Freedom. Having 3 in my family deck 6 is the only deck that can accommodate 3. Loved the room, the bathroom is actually around the corner. So when you are getting ready the person in the bathroom isn't trapped until everyone is done in the closets.

One of the things Carnival should change, don't know how, but it's annoying especially when traveling with 4 in a room.

Balcony, what more can I say...AWESOME!!!!! Would book again in a heartbeat!!

Archived