FTTF not listed- does that mean it is not offered

TravelingSmurf

Hi everyone,

The FTTF is usually listed under the home port excursions right? We are sailing on the Sunshine in March and the only thing listed under the home port is the home port advisory. Does that mean it is not offered on this cruise? Usually if it is offered but sold out it will say so.

Thanks,

I think if it's sold out, it just disappears. Also, there could be enough diamond/platinum cruisers that they haven't even made it available. Apparently on the Hawaii cruise just before our Mexican cruise on the Miracle, they aren't even selling it because there are too many Diamond/Platinum cruisers on the Hawaii cruise.

I can tell you that its to early for it to show up. Try 90 days before sailing, I have a friend who is sailing sometime next year, and she had the same problem, called carnival and they said its to early. So just keep checking closer to your sailing.

[quote name='Ilovepj']I can tell you that its to early for it to show up. Try 90 days before sailing, I have a friend who is sailing sometime next year, and she had the same problem, called carnival and they said its to early. So just keep checking closer to your sailing.[/QUOTE]

I bought FTTF for my February 2014 sailing the other day. They really do only release the slots for VIP boarding if there are not enough Diamond and Platinum members booked.

[quote name='Ilovepj']I can tell you that its to early for it to show up. Try 90 days before sailing, I have a friend who is sailing sometime next year, and she had the same problem, called carnival and they said its to early. So just keep checking closer to your sailing.[/QUOTE]

I have already purchased FTTF for my Nov 2014 cruise on the Breeze so that is not true.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If it's sold out, when you go to the excursions page and select your embarkation day, you will see:

"We're sorry, no excursions match the criteria you selected."

At least, that's what I'm seeing now for my cruise which had previously offered FTTF.

Archived