It's Official We Booked the Sunshine

GAMOM4

To the OP: Sailed her, loved her, 'nuff said! It is RIDICULOUS that people continue to beat this topic to death. If they haven't been on her...why follow every thread only to get involved in Sunshine bashing??? Leave this negativity behind and enjoy every minute of your cruise. If you go expecting problems, you can probably find them. Otherwise, your cruise will likely be awesome, as ours was!

I have the inaugural cruise from NO booked....I cannot wait.....and no I am not a Carnival cheerleader nor a novice cruiser. In fact Carnival is not my favorite out of the 45 cruises I have been fortunate enough to sail.

I have yet to be on a "perfect" cruise....anything in life is what you make it...go....enjoy!

Guest fyree39

I was booked on the Sunshine in a Grand Scenic Ocean View cabin and they cancelled my cruise. Waaaah!

Have a great time!

I hope you have a fabulous cruise and enjoy the Sunshine. I will add, I sailed it when it was the Destiny and it was my least favorite cruise ever. However, from what I've read, she has been completed redone. Good luck. Let us know how you like her.:D

Archived