Breakaway Quad Inside

tggs726

Does anyone know the configuration of the inside cabins that hold 4 on the Breakaway? Are there any upper bunks or are they assuming two people on a pull out? There is no way to tell on the deck plans. I am used to Carnival's deck plans that show you exactly how many upper bunks are in a cabin.

Pictures would be great!

Thanks,

Matt

I think, but someone else will have to confirm, that all insides have pull down upper bunks for third and/or fourth passengers. I believe only the first two are in lower beds (that can be combined into a queen bed).

Yes, that is correct. Insides have two pull down bunks and the configuration of either two twin beds or the two pushed together to make a king. Just have to watch your head, as the two bunks are directly above the bed.

Yes, that is correct. Insides have two pull down bunks and the configuration of either two twin beds or the two pushed together to make a king. Just have to watch your head, as the two bunks are directly above the bed.

dont run across many people from CT on here!

dont run across many people from CT on here!

lol. No, not really. With the NY port so close, it makes it nice. Well, I will let you know how it goes with a quad inside, as that's what we have for our trip in November. Since you don't sail until January--it will give you a better idea. My oldest daughter is about my height (5'5) so I'll try to get some pics with the bunks made up and her sitting on the bed so you can get an idea, if you want. There aren't many pictures of quad insides made up, most ones I've seen only have one bunk, not two in them and rarely do I see pics of them with two bunks opened up for use. I know the space will be tight, but we are only in there to change, sleep and shower so it's not a big deal to us.:)

Does anyone know the configuration of the inside cabins that hold 4 on the Breakaway? Are there any upper bunks or are they assuming two people on a pull out? There is no way to tell on the deck plans. I am used to Carnival's deck plans that show you exactly how many upper bunks are in a cabin.

Pictures would be great!

Thanks,

Matt

I am not on the breakaway until December, but on the Gem and the Dawn there was one bunk that came down from the wall...the other one was a bed that was under one of the twins that they pulled out at night. It was shorter than the other twins so we had the 2 twins against one wall to make a queen, there was enough room for a walkway, then the shorter twin on the wall under the pull down bunk. Since it is shorter didnt have to worry about heads being hit! I have seen some pics of the insides on the BA and have only seen one bunk on the wall but may have just been those rooms.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

lol. No, not really. With the NY port so close, it makes it nice. Well, I will let you know how it goes with a quad inside, as that's what we have for our trip in November. Since you don't sail until January--it will give you a better idea. My oldest daughter is about my height (5'5) so I'll try to get some pics with the bunks made up and her sitting on the bed so you can get an idea, if you want. There aren't many pictures of quad insides made up, most ones I've seen only have one bunk, not two in them and rarely do I see pics of them with two bunks opened up for use. I know the space will be tight, but we are only in there to change, sleep and shower so it's not a big deal to us.:)

Some pics would be great.

Thanks!

Archived