It was all Greek to me........but I wasn't JADEd!

meltingmoments

We both love the Jade (see my sig. block). Not so sure about the direction the new NCL management regime is going currently. We are waiting to see how things settle down (if they do) before going for NCL again -too many changes in too short a time for us to be confident of the product we will get (10590 on Jade was close to being our second home:D).

I'm inclined to agree with you Steve.

We will be hedging our bets and in no great rush to book next year's cruise just yet! Such a shame as NCL really suits us and I DO like the look of some of the new itineraries.

We'll see!

We will be hedging our bets and in no great rush to book next year's cruise just yet! Such a shame as NCL really suits us and I DO like the look of some of the new itineraries.

We'll see!

Feel the same as you meltingmoments, we were planning on doing a b2b2b on the Spirit next Oct.-Dec.2016 (starting in Barcelona 12 Days to Venice and back again then a Transatlantic from Barcelona to Port Canaveral= 40 Days :eek:) But now that the Spirit is staying in the Med. year round we'll have to rethink what our plans will be. Oh well, the Sun will still come up tomorrow morning so I won't lose any sleep over it.

cheers...the Ump...:D

Edited by umpy10

Feel the same as you meltingmoments, we were planning on doing a b2b2b on the Spirit next Oct.-Dec.2016 (starting in Barcelona 12 Days to Venice and back again then a Transatlantic from Barcelona to Port Canaveral= 40 Days :eek:) But now that the Spirit is staying in the Med. year round we'll have to rethink what our plans will be. Oh well, the Sun will still come up tomorrow morning so I won't lose any sleep over it.

cheers...the Ump...:D

*waves hi to the Ump* :)

Wow, umpy......40 days cruising! That would be amazing!

Yes, with the Spirit staying in our neck of the woods all year round, we could maybe take a look and see! Won't be 40 days just yet though........don't think my Headteacher would agree to THAT one!! :eek:

Happy planning, umpy! :)

We'll see!

The new Asia and OZ itineraries have piqued our interest - I can see the TPS retirement wedge in 2018 possibly heading that way:D (Brother in OZ as a base helps as well).

Edited by SteveH2508

We both love the Jade (see my sig. block). Not so sure about the direction the new NCL management regime is going currently. We are waiting to see how things settle down (if they do) before going for NCL again -too many changes in too short a time for us to be confident of the product we will get (10590 on Jade was close to being our second home:D).

Yeah I've been reading a lot about the changes that are being implemented, I love NCL and the Jewel class ships but hopefully the changes aren't too drastic!

The freestyle product really is superb for our family and we've had several happy times onboard. Will keep a look out for some good fares for the Greek Islands next summer!

The new Asia and OZ itineraries have piqued our interest - I can see the TPS retirement wedge in 2018 possibly heading that way:D (Brother in OZ as a base helps as well).

Ooo I hear you! And we're quite possibly similar ages as I'm thinking of (very early, you understand!) retirement and how to spend that pot! ;)

Ooo I hear you! And we're quite possibly similar ages as I'm thinking of (very early, you understand!) retirement and how to spend that pot! ;)

The spreadsheet with early retirement projections is already up and running - kind of hoping for a redundancy offer to just 'tip the balance';).

[ATTACH]358100[/ATTACH]

Wouldn't that be the best? :) Aww well, not TOO many years to go.......hopefully!

I'm counting down in terms - they go down quicker! A colleague of mine is counting down in days - I'm not quite at that stage yet.

I'm counting down in terms - they go down quicker! A colleague of mine is counting down in days - I'm not quite at that stage yet.

Oh my!! I live my life in 6 or 7 week blocks.......and because I work with little ones......I count down in *sleeps* :)

Talking of which..........3 more sleeps!! :eek: