Carnival 1st timer, CTN, what not to miss!!!!

sharod

Me and about 45 of my closest friends/coworkers :eek:, are taking the Glory this October out of Norfolk on a cruise to nowhere.

We want to make the most of this short cruise. We are going to try to stay awake the entire cruise:D This should prove quite interesting!!! What do any of you folks that have cruised this ship, and particularly a CTN, recommend that we do not miss??? I did go on Carnival's website, it's not very user friendly:o

Looking forward to your replies!!!!

I agree with you. I think for a large corporation they have the worst website lol. :eek:

Certainly, do not miss having a Carnival Funship drink. They are delicious and are great at sail away!

But the most important thing not to miss....the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. It would almost be a sin to miss that! You will find that in the Main Dining Room. You can request 2 scoops of ice cream. (They are tiny)

Have fun!

I agree with you. I think for a large corporation they have the worst website lol. :eek:

Certainly, do not miss having a Carnival Funship drink. They are delicious and are great at sail away!

But the most important thing not to miss....the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. It would almost be a sin to miss that! You will find that in the Main Dining Room. You can request 2 scoops of ice cream. (They are tiny)

Have fun!

Funship drink, check

Warm chocolate melting cake, check

Twilight fan, me too, check :D

Don't forget the no-doz and alka seltzer. At my age, staying up past 9 is considered whooping it up-lol!

Ha ha, it's 8:00 right now, and I am getting ready for bed:eek: But I do know how to have a good time. As long as I keep going, I'm fine. It's when I sit down that the problems begin!

Our office is celebrating our 15 year anniversary, so they are taking us on this cruise. We all figure we can sleep on the bus on the way home :)

Having NEVER been on a CTN... if I had 2 nights on a Carnival Cruise without sleep, I would do the following.

1) the Cha Cha slide at least once

2) Eat an Ice Cream Cone

3) Fun Ship Special

4) Play a game of Trivia

5) Hang out in the Piano Bar for a few songs

6) Get an Omelet

7) Soak in the Hot tub

8) Dance in a Conga Line

9) Do the martini tasting (I wish I did this last cruise!)

10) Sing one song at Karaoke!

Catrin

Well, ya'll have fun! I'm sure you will. Just go with a great attitude of having fun no matter what. And we can all sleep when we die...unless, of course, we become vampires then we don't sleep....ever...:p

Our office knows how to have a good time:D I just hope we don't have such a good time that we make it on someone's trip report as "the wild and crazy" group!! LMAO at the last sentence!

Having NEVER been on a CTN... if I had 2 nights on a Carnival Cruise without sleep, I would do the following.

1) the Cha Cha slide at least once

2) Eat an Ice Cream Cone

3) Fun Ship Special

4) Play a game of Trivia

5) Hang out in the Piano Bar for a few songs

6) Get an Omelet

7) Soak in the Hot tub

8) Dance in a Conga Line

9) Do the martini tasting (I wish I did this last cruise!)

10) Sing one song at Karaoke!

Catrin

Great ideas!!!

Archived