Anyone done Green Way Tours "Limon Highlights: 6 in 1 Combo Tour/Puerto Limon Tour"?

CaribbeanBound

• 4 weeks later...

We didn't TAKE the Greenway Tour when we were in Costa Rica ... but wished we had.

We were joined up with part of the Greenway group when we zip lined from our private tour -- the Greenway guide when with their entire group on the tractor ride to the first platform instructing the driver to stop along the way for the Greenway guide to point out items of interest - that poisonous wee frog, how the bamboo was growing. The Greenway guide took the non-zip riders back, but made sure they were at the last platform as we zipped in for pictures, greeting, etc. The Greenway guide seemed to be involved and interested in his group having a good time.

Just based on the **guiding** we saw, my sister and I were impressed with what Greenway appeared to be offering.

Hubby and I took a tour with Greenway about 4 years ago. We took the combo tour that involves a ride on the canal (not all that exciting the day we went), the tractor ride through the rainforest -- the howler monkeys were having a field day! -- and a nature walk. We enjoyed our tour and found the Greenway guides to be knowledgeable and friendly. We even got to see a sloth at their offices! I would have no hesitation in recommending Greenway. :)

Archived