Specialty restaurants

ladybugk04

The charge for Cagney's is now $30 and that does include your meal. If you order lobster there is an additional charge.

I believe this is incorrect--on the new menu Lobster is not an extra charge at the $30 price.

Link to new $30 menu which proves this:

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/19626_STEAKHOUSE_Web_Jewel_051613.pdf

BG

Just wondering whether it is possible to order more than one starter or an additional entree? I know I will be full with three courses but sometimes the starters look so good.

Just 1 entrée. Sometimes they let you order more than 1 starter,

It shows at the very end of the menu that there is $10 charge for each additional entrée you order.

And I find that a bit confusing. It also says, "Price includes three courses," but it doesn't clearing specify what constitutes a "course" or an "entree." If I ordered a starter, a salad, a main course and a dessert, wouldn't that be FOUR courses??? (Although in my experience from a few years ago, they wouldn't restrict or charge extra for the meal I just outlined.)

And I find that a bit confusing. It also says, "Price includes three courses," but it doesn't clearing specify what constitutes a "course" or an "entree." If I ordered a starter, a salad, a main course and a dessert, wouldn't that be FOUR courses??? (Although in my experience from a few years ago, they wouldn't restrict or charge extra for the meal I just outlined.)

It's a good point, and we've discussed it here before. It reads totally different, but you can have as many starters as you wish, and as many desserts as you wish, but only one entree. Since the lobster shows up as a separate entree, to me that means it would be $10 more for the lobster.

Archived