Aft cabins sky on infinity

geertje

Is there much noise from the ocean grill bar above the rooms. I am still hesitating to take one of the aft rooms on sky deck because I am afraid there is to much noise from above. Can anyone help me out please.

Greetings from the netherlands Geertje

Is there much noise from the ocean grill bar above the rooms. I am still hesitating to take one of the aft rooms on sky deck because I am afraid there is to much noise from above. Can anyone help me out please.

Greetings from the netherlands Geertje

Been there, done that. TAKE it if you can get it! Minor noise around 11:30pm or so as they straighten out the chairs on the aft deck area on 10. If you've never tried one of these cabins, you're in for a very pleasant surprise! These cabins are especially nice on long cruises with a few at-sea days such as yours.

See photos in the signature line below.

about 9:30-10PM who were are looking all over the water in the rear for the ship carrying a performer boarding. Here he was upstairs & we were catching him strumming and a few songs as we were lounging enjoying the wake curving since we were turning. Very relaxing, and we have to admit we hear no "noise" at all in 9201.

We are booking for south america jan 2007. Thats a very long time till we go, but I wanted this a few years ago and all the cabins were taken. We went on the cruise from valpariso to fort lauderdale. We booked an 1a that turned into an cc clas. We liked the cc, the infinity and the iterany very much. Geertje

We are booking for south america jan 2007. Thats a very long time till we go, but I wanted this a few years ago and all the cabins were taken. We went on the cruise from valpariso to fort lauderdale. We booked an 1a that turned into an cc clas. We liked the cc, the infinity and the iterany very much. Geertje
I'm glad you have a long itinerary to really enjoy the cabin. Our longest aft CC (1A) cruise was also on Infinity -- 14 days through the Panama Canal. At the end, those of us in these cabins thought it would be a good idea to set up barricades in both the port and starboard passages and not come out when the cruise was over!

Archived