Teppanyaki!

sailingnut

I just booked Teppanyaki for the first night. I am going solo, but so loved it on the Spirit in "2008"!:) Rock of Ages on 10/8 for 9:30! I hope good decisions!:)

I traveled solo on the Epic back in March and dined at Tappenyaki on the first night. I enjoyed it, but because I was solo, even though I had a reservation, they stuck me at a table (with mostly kids) who had already started the meal. As a result, I was not offered the first course. But even so, I enjoyed the meal, although I am not dying to go back.

It just goes to show you different strokes for different folks.

Went to T with a party of 6 because one of the nephews insisted. We all hated it.

The food was too salty and the "show" was boring. There was also a party of 25 drunks from Europe celebrating something and thought the restaurant was theirs and only theirs. That did not help the situation but we still did not like T at all and will never go back

My New fave is Moderno

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if I can book a party of three for Teppanyaki on the Dawn? I tried doing it through My NCL, but it only shows 2 or 4 in the drop-down menu. I called NCL and they just said to book on the ship. Wondering if I should book 4 just so I can get in. Any thoughts?

I traveled solo on the Epic back in March and dined at Tappenyaki on the first night. I enjoyed it, but because I was solo, even though I had a reservation, they stuck me at a table (with mostly kids) who had already started the meal. As a result, I was not offered the first course. But even so, I enjoyed the meal, although I am not dying to go back.

Wow! I would have been very upset at that. No wonder you don't want to go back. :mad:

Does anyone know if I can book a party of three for Teppanyaki on the Dawn? I tried doing it through My NCL, but it only shows 2 or 4 in the drop-down menu. I called NCL and they just said to book on the ship. Wondering if I should book 4 just so I can get in. Any thoughts?

Ugh! I get so frustrated that NCL can't figure out how to let people book for odd numbers. NCL's advance dining reservation system won't allow you to book for odd numbers of people except at the first dining time (5:30p). There's several threads on this including my rant. I wouldn't wait till you get on the ship because it seems to fill up fast. They say you can book for 4 then get your money back after it's adjusted for 3 people once onboard.

Ugh! I get so frustrated that NCL can't figure out how to let people book for odd numbers. NCL's advance dining reservation system won't allow you to book for odd numbers of people except at the first dining time (5:30p). There's several threads on this including my rant. I wouldn't wait till you get on the ship because it seems to fill up fast. They say you can book for 4 then get your money back after it's adjusted for 3 people once onboard.

When I called them they said they couldn't find any availability, which is odd because if I go through My NCL there's plenty available to 2 and 4 people. And I can't go through My NCL because in order to choose a time, I have to choose the party number first. Annoying.

Archived