Carnival Valor - Metal or Wood Doors?

lindabelll

We're leaving on the 28th of August on the Valor and want to participate in door decorating. Does anyone know if the cabin doors on the Valor are wood or metal. Thanks for all the great info, my suitcase is bulging with bungie cords, shoe bags, snap locks, etc.

Thanks again,;)

Though we haven't been on the Valor, in today's world of fire safety, I seriously doubt there is any modern ship afloat that has wooden doors. They all have to pass rigorous Coast Guard inspections and I just can't imagine that would be allowed. None of the ship's I've ever been on had anything but metal doors.

Maybe the member that knows the answer to that question doesn't CARE ABOUT FREE STUFF and could have answered that question, but just passed up your thread instead. :confused:

I noticed YOU passed up her earlier thread with the ontopic title.... :D

I believe that doors are going to be metal because of fire safety regulations.

We sailed the VOyager...and although the door may be metal it had like a fabric front so we could not use any magnets.

I think the Valor doors are the same. The only doors that can use magnets are the Spirit class.

I noticed YOU passed up her earlier thread with the ontopic title.... :D

I've never been on the VALOR so I would only have to "guess". My guess would have been the same as yours for the same reason, but it would still only be a guess.

I am, however, always interested in FREE STUFF. :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you......isn't it nice to know that we all desire free stuff one way or another. I appreciate all the responses to my question, one that I posted previously and got no response. I truly hope that you all have a happy and safe fourth of July holiday, and Happy Cruising.

I was on the Conquest in December and it is the same class Carnival ship that the Valor is. We used magnets on the Doors of the Conquest and will be taking some for our doors on the Valor in December. We were also able to use magnets on the cabin walls.

Archived