Aft cabin - adventure of the seas

suze16

We have cruised many times in the Aft Cabins on the Adventure of the Seas, but never on deck 7 - cabins 7388 or 7688... Wondering if anyone has an opinion of those 2 corner cabins aft cabins rather than deck 8 - cabins 8692 or 8392 ? anyone have any opinions ?

Have been in 7688 on Explorer and 9690 on Adventure. I would take the corners on 7 over 8 in a heartbeat (if I can't get deck 7 then I resort to deck 9 - never 8).

The balcony is humongous!! I book the cabin for the balcony alone - I've enjoyed quite a few naps on the lounger on that balcony...heaven:D

Thank you so much for your reply.. I am a creature of habit, and have been sticking with deck 8.. but researched - deck 7 corner cabins, look amazing, just wondering if they are obstructed too much from the steel or too much shade ?

I didn't like deck 8 because of the way the door is set up - I prefer deck 9 because at least you have the porthold plus the full glass door to let light in the room.

7688 is a little bit darker, but if you like to sleep in or are fair skinned it is fantastic! We had 8 people on the balcony for a sail-away with room to spare!:)

are you saying that the 120 sq ft of unused space is good or not ?

would you recommend stick with deck 8 - 8692 ?

He said USABLE space. The balcony is just about the size of the cabin! In the very far corner you have to duck a bit, but the cut out porthole makes for a great breeze and view.

He said USABLE space. The balcony is just about the size of the cabin! In the very far corner you have to duck a bit, but the cut out porthole makes for a great breeze and view.

I'm a she.:D and agree with this quote. You don't have to duck in about a 120 sq. ft. area including the giant porthole.

We had 7388 a few years ago ... loved loved LOVEDthe balcony. Didn't really notice the outside structure after the first day; I have some gorgeous sunset-over-the-wake pictures.

The room itself was nothing special ...

Don't forget 1388 and 1688. Odd angles but interior space is nearly a JS for a D1 price tag. Balcony is jagunda. We came from NJ in December so the enclosed corner kept the balcony a lovely temperature and kept it cool in the tropics.

I slept out there most nights.

thanks again for your thoughts !! We are struggling with hanging on to cabin 8692 which has a large balcony absolutely no obstructions... we have 8692 booked for a back to back or switching up to 7388 or 7688... they are both available...we absolutely loved 8692, but wondered if 7388 might have an even bigger balcony.

• 7 months later...