cruise ship locations please

greygypsy

Sometime ago someone posted a web site listing the locations of cruise ships on any given day. It was really useful to see how many and what ships would be in port when you were. If anyone out there remembers that web site and can re-publish the link we'd really appreciate it!! Thanks,

I think that you can look up the schedules on some of the port websites ( Grand Cayman being the one that I remember), but I don't think that they all do it.

Try checking on the particular port that you are interested in for arrivals and departures.

Sometime ago someone posted a web site listing the locations of cruise ships on any given day. It was really useful to see how many and what ships would be in port when you were. If anyone out there remembers that web site and can re-publish the link we'd really appreciate it!! Thanks,

it shows the location of all of the ships on any given day.:D

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/

it shows the location of all of the ships on any given day.:D

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/

Great site in that it allows searching for your own ship's full itinerary by date, and now shows all of the other ships in the same ports on those days.

I hadn't bothered to check our upcoming December cruise -- almost wish I hadn't -- Cozumel is going to be SWAMPED. 3 Carnival ships, 2 RCL ships, 1 each Norwegian, Princess, Disney -- plus the Galaxy. NINE at a time! Was hoping for a quiet day at Xcaret. Guess not!

Archived