Interior 4J on the Freedom

henepup

We are looking at booking the Freedom for 9/27/14. We are thinking about booking a 4J interior cabin with a picture window. Anyone have any thoughts good or bad? We are thinking about deck 9 or 10.

Thanks!

Angie

We haven't been on the Freedom but we love the 4J rooms. Of course there is nothing like having a balcony cabin, but I can't justify spending an extra $500 to have one. Whenever we cruise, we always get the 4J rooms on the Lido deck. It's nice to have the big open deck out front and there aren't many people that go out there.

If we cruise on a Fantasy class ship, we book the porthole cabins. They are much cheaper than the ocean view cabins and still allow plenty of natural light in. Saving money on cabin choice enables us to be able to have more spending money for other things like excursions and souvenirs.

your count down has Liberty- same class ship

sailing in Sept I would not take those cabins.

Sept in prime time hurricane season and if you hit rough waters those cabins across the front will feel the brunt of it.

We jsut sailed on the Glory in 9200 and the sailing was smooth as glass. The walk was long to get to anything.

Avoid the cabins with the * inside-- the * denotes two twin beds and they sit head board to headboard and can not go together

Edited by serene56

your count down has Liberty- same class ship

sailing in Sept I would not take those cabins.

Sept in prime time hurricane season and if you hit rough waters those cabins across the front will feel the brunt of it.

We jsut sailed on the Glory in 9200 and the sailing was smooth as glass. The walk was long to get to anything.

Avoid the cabins with the * inside-- the * denotes two twin beds and they sit head board to headboard and can not go together

We are looking at the Freedom for 2014.

We are looking at the Freedom for 2014.

Its the same layout as the Liberty- different decor.

is the freedom going into dry dock before your cruise? if so it will be outfitted with the scenic oceanview cabins on the lido deck

Its the same layout as the Liberty- different decor.

is the freedom going into dry dock before your cruise? if so it will be outfitted with the scenic oceanview cabins on the lido deck

That is a big question for us. Yes it will be in dry dock for 44 days I believe. Deck 9 is the floor we are going to book on and that is the deck that I think will be changed. How do you think Carnival will handle that price change? Will I be moved, or asked if I want to pay the additional price? Do you think deck 10 will change too?

BTW thanks for your Help!!!! YOU ROCK

That is a big question for us. Yes it will be in dry dock for 44 days I believe. Deck 9 is the floor we are going to book on and that is the deck that I think will be changed. How do you think Carnival will handle that price change? Will I be moved, or asked if I want to pay the additional price? Do you think deck 10 will change too?

BTW thanks for your Help!!!! YOU ROCK

take the one on the port side corner and mark the reservation do not move will not accept an upgrade. do a google search for carnival valor 9200 the will rip out that public deck on 9 and expand the cabins to the railing. making those rooms bigger giving them floor to ceiling windows. there are no cabins on deck 10 across the front

Edited by serene56

take the one on the port side corner and mark the reservation do not move will not accept an upgrade. do a google search for carnival valor 9200 the will rip out that public deck on 9 and expand the cabins to the railing. making those rooms bigger giving them floor to ceiling windows. there are no cabins on deck 10 across the front

There are the Freedom. Some of my friends booked them. I took cabin 9202, which is the first one on that side.

Edited by henepup

• 4 months later...