Mr. Pimentel, Could you please fill us in on how Azamara is handling the Suez Canal issue? I have read some things on Cruise Critic but haven`t been able to get any information phoning Azamara except for being told Azamara is watching and will inform passengers and TAs if changes are needed. Who makes the ultimate decision to make any changes or cancelations? I know somethings crop up unexpectedly but where does this situation lie right now?

[quote name='Lady Slipper']Mr. Pimentel, Could you please fill us in on how Azamara is handling the Suez Canal issue? I have read some things on Cruise Critic but haven`t been able to get any information phoning Azamara except for being told Azamara is watching and will inform passengers and TAs if changes are needed. Who makes the ultimate decision to make any changes or cancelations? I know somethings crop up unexpectedly but where does this situation lie right now?[/quote]

Hello Lady Slipper -

I just responded to your concerns on another thread devoted to the Suez Canal transit. Here is a link:
[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=39709671#post39709671[/URL]

Best regards,

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Bill Leiber [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]_____________________[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Chief Blogging Officer* [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Azamara Club Cruises[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3](*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Bill Leiber']Hello Lady Slipper -

I just responded to your concerns on another thread devoted to the Suez Canal transit. Here is a link:
[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=39709671#post39709671[/URL]

Best regards,

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Bill Leiber [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]_____________________[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Chief Blogging Officer* [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Azamara Club Cruises[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3](*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Hi Bill,

Yes I found it thank you. Even though it is aways off yet, just knowing someone from Azamara is listening and acknowledging our concerns helps.

Tresa

Archived