Handicapped

bltrn

Is the YC handicapped friendly?

Yes! YC1 Cabins 16007 and 16008 are Handicapped friendly cabins (based on the Splendida deck plan) :)

Also, on the YC area there is a private elevator that goes from deck 15 (top sail lounge) to 16 and 18 (the one Pool). Curiously, there is no 17th floor on the Fantasia-class ships!

I've seen wheelchairs in use on ever MSC ship and often propped up outside non HC cabins.

There are sometimes small lips between different parts of the ship, but people seem to be able to negotiate them. In YC a butler will accompany you to the restaurant, so you will have assistance.

Yes! YC1 Cabins 16007 and 16008 are Handicapped friendly cabins (based on the Splendida deck plan) :)

Also, on the YC area there is a private elevator that goes from deck 15 (top sail lounge) to 16 and 18 (the one Pool). Curiously, there is no 17th floor on the Fantasia-class ships!

17 is an unlucky number in Italian culture. Something to do with the Roman numeral for 17 looks like the Latin for I am dead. That's why Italian ships don't have a deck 17.

17 is an unlucky number in Italian culture. Something to do with the Roman numeral for 17 looks like the Latin for I am dead. That's why Italian ships don't have a deck 17.

Thanks for sharing! Even the cabin numbers don't end in 17... :)

Archived