12908 on Breakaway

tlreze

Wish I knew for sure myself..we are in that cabin on 9/15 sailing so I can tell you then. These are guesses until someone says otherwise but I think the bed is by the closet and if there are no loungers available the steward should be able to get you at least one. There will definitely be two chairs and a table there when you arrive.

So far.....we have found personal photos, "tours", of every cabin we have stayed in on YouTube - most are posted by excited cruisers and some are very professional.

Just google your NCL cabin number or, do a search in YouTube - we watch NCL YouTube passenger videos on the television a lot.

So far.....we have found personal photos, "tours", of every cabin we have stayed in on YouTube - most are posted by excited cruisers and some are very professional.

Just google your NCL cabin number or, do a search in YouTube - we watch NCL YouTube passenger videos on the television a lot.

thanks I have googled and checked you tube and nothing for 12908

We stayed in 12308 last week. The balcony was wonderful and the bed was against the balcony. There was two chairs and a table on the balcony when we got there. I found the person who makes up the room and slipped him a twenty and asked if possible could he get two lounge chairs and he said that he would ask his supervisor and that evening we had the lounge chairs on the deck for the week with beautiful weather to enjoy.:D

thanks momof24 .... Hoping once someone puts loungers on a balcony they will stay there and not get removed, just can't find anyone that stayed in 12908 to know. And bed by Balcony, on some like your room I can tell due to the indent on the ship plans but 12908 has no indents :(

thanks momof24 .... Hoping once someone puts loungers on a balcony they will stay there and not get removed, just can't find anyone that stayed in 12908 to know. And bed by Balcony, on some like your room I can tell due to the indent on the ship plans but 12908 has no indents :(

We were in 12906 in July and had 2 chairs and 2 loungers. My brother was next door in 12908. It came with 2 chairs and 1 lounger, but our wonderful steward, Juana, quickly found a second (within 5 minutes of being asked and no $ changed hands). With any luck its still there. Enjoy!

12906 has bed near balcony, 12908 near closet.

Edited by Mooder

We were in 12906 in July and had 2 chairs and 2 loungers. My brother was next door in 12908. It came with 2 chairs and 1 lounger, but our wonderful steward, Juana, quickly found a second (within 5 minutes of being asked and no $ changed hands). With any luck its still there. Enjoy!

12906 has bed near balcony, 12908 near closet.

thank you :)

• 8 months later...
Has anyone here stayed in cabin 12908 on Breakaway? If so is the bed near the balcony? Also are there chairs AND lounge chairs on the balcony?

Hi there! I just found this thread by searching for Breakaway 12908. Did you end up booking cabin 12908 on your Breakaway cruise? If so would you mind sharing any pics of the room/balcony? Thanks so much!

We stayed in this balcony over Christmas. Bed is by balcony and there is plenty of space in the cabin and on the balcony. We actually had 3 lounge chairs out there - actually one too many. The balcony to the left is way smaller too for some reason.

Great spot...hope you enjoy it!

We stayed in this balcony over Christmas. Bed is by balcony and there is plenty of space in the cabin and on the balcony. We actually had 3 lounge chairs out there - actually one too many. The balcony to the left is way smaller too for some reason.

Great spot...hope you enjoy it!

Pictures show the bed by the closet, could they have changed the room around?